Post-Construction Cleaning Service
You can count on cleaning technicians well versed in all forms of cleaning and extensive experience in cleaning up after building crews.
Once The Dust Has Settled
Have you recently completed a construction project or some renovation work on your home? Whatever your own unique situation is, once the construction workers and all their machinery have been moved off your property, even if the contractors cleaned up after themselves, it will never match the finish of our post-construction cleaning service:
- Despite their best efforts, there is still dust, debris, and other materials all-around your property
- Planning on renting it out and need it to look great, but don’t have time to clean it yourself
- You don’t have access to industry-standard equipment and machinery
- Want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the work has been taken care of and been handled to an impeccably high standard
How Post-Construction Cleaning service works
At SAB Cleaning, we firmly believe our Post-Construction Cleaning Service offers just the right level of attention to detail you need to really make your building project look great. Our cleaning technicians are diligent and well versed in all forms of cleaning but have extensive experience particularly in cleaning up after building crews.
Post-construction cleaning includes many tasks that standard solutions to provide.
Our team will come in and clean the areas of your property, whether it’s just sections or the whole building, where work was carried out. Rather than just doing a bit of dusting and some vacuuming, we will take a deep and thorough approach.
Using only the finest cleaning products and equipment, our work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Appliances cleaned in and out
- Baseboards, doors, doorknobs, and light switches
- Built-in cabinets cleaned
- Cabinetry (vacuuming and cleaning on the inside along with cleaning on the top and outside)
- Vacuum all carpets, the middle sections and edges
- Dust and clear the cobwebs from ceilings
- Vacuum and dust closet rods, drawers, and shelving
- Clean the top, sides, back, and front of the doors
- Dust and polish the banisters and star rating
- Clean all electrical outlets and switches
- Vacuum and clean all interior masonry, like marble, rock, and brick, etc.
- Clean all floor surfaces like marble, wood, and tile using appropriate formulas
- Ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, and bulbs
- Clean all chrome, facets, and sinks
- Behind and underneath all appliances like tumble dryers, washing machines, stoves, and fridges
- Clean all mantels, handrails, door and window frames and baseboards, as well as all other woodwork
The alternative to hiring us for our post-construction cleaning services is handling the work yourself. If you are not sure about investing in our services, though, check out the following benefits:
- We are based in Orlando, FL and serve most of Central Florida (see Service Area)
- Our team of cleaners is all trained to an extremely high standard
- We have scored at least 4.8 out of 5 on over 50 reviews
- 6+ years of experience working in the industry
- We are fully certified, qualified, and insured
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If construction work has recently closed or is about to on your property, whether it’s a commercial building or a private home and you need there to be no sign a construction team was even there, get in contact.
Request your FREE Post-Construction Cleaning estimate today!
We can be reached through the online request form or by giving us a call on (407) 970-9280.